AGREEMENT FOR CONSIGNMENT OF PERSONAL PROPERTY
With Erin Debri, Lucky Star Lane LLC
Phone Number______________________ Email _________________________________________
Instructions for Customer/Property Owner
· Items left at Painted Teal, 200 S. Bridge St., Grand Ledge, MI 48837 for consignment must be clean, free of insects, and ready to sell. Additional fees may be deducted from your payment check if cleaning was left up to me or the staff of Painted Teal Vintage.
· Items in need of repairs (project pieces) will be accepted for consignment at my discretion.
· All consignment customers are provided a report by mail at the end of the month of items sold (payment will be included at that time). Additional instructions for unsold items will be included if I determine the item is to be removed from the store or if the price should be reduced.
· If I determine that items need to be removed from the store, a removal date will be provided to you in the above mentioned correspondence. Unless other arrangements are made, items unclaimed by the date provided will become the property of Lucky Star Lane LLC and will discarded or donated to charity.
· Payment for sold items will be made by check to the owner listed above (no exceptions).
· Payment for items sold will be made by check by the 15th of the month following the month the items are sold. No exceptions.
I and the staff of Lucky Star Lane LLC at Painted Teal will do our best to protect your property from loss or damage. Neither the owners of, or other sales staff of, Lucky Star Lane LLC at Painted Teal nor Erin Debri of Lucky Star lane LLC is responsible for damaged, destroyed, or stolen property. No hazardous materials, weapons, stolen property, or counterfeit items will be accepted for consignment. Erin Debri of Lucky Star Lane LLC reserves the right to refuse any item. Consignor certifies that he/she is the owner of the property brought to Lucky Star Lane LLC at Painted Teal Vintage for consignment and has the legal right to offer said property for sale.
Items to be sold, and the price you want to receive when the item is sold, are listed on a separate Personal Property Addendum.
I have read and agree to the above terms:
Consignor’s signature______________________________________Date______________________Consignee’s signature_____ ________________________Date_____________